Forums General EVENTS The Famous Pushkar Camel Fair 2019

The Famous Pushkar Camel Fair 2019

Pushkar Camel Fair 2019

Pushkar camel fair 2019

Pushkar camel fair is one of the most famous cattle fair in India. Tourists from all over the country excitedly visited here to to attend the fair and enjoy. It is Organised every year in which about 50,000 Cattles takes part in in this fest.

Important dates to “Pushkar Camel Fair 2019”-

Fair Starts: 04 November 2019

Fair Ends: 12 November 2019

Special Attraction in Pushkar Camel Fair 2019

Camel safari

Camping

Hot Air Balloon Ride

Delightful Handicrafts

Religious Gatherings

Harmony Half Marathon, and much more…

Fair Destination/Location:

Pushkar, Rajasthan, India

View Profile 2019-08-28 00:23:34 PDT

Hello I am Justin Hinkle from USA, Thank You very much for sharing this interesting information about Camel Fair of Pushkar, Raj. India, I loved your post.

I am working as an digital marketing manager and holds a very good experience in the same field. In present I’m working for the mcafee.com/activate company which provides McAfee antivirus, it is best antivirus for internet users. For detail information about McAfee kindly click on following link:- mcafee.com/activate

I writes about the latest updates regarding office.com/setup, norton.com/setup and how it can improve the work experience of users. My articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites. I would be very happy if you come to my site and read my blogs. I promise you will like my blogs and you will get very valuable information, kindly click on following link:-

office.com/setup

Thank You 

View Profile 2019-08-30 12:16:59 PDT