Call for Submission
Travel Guest Blogger Needed
We are a brand new travel agency looking for guest bloggers to fill up our Medium publication with relevant and trendy articles about traveling. Once hired, you will be added to the Writers page on the publication where you can submit as many articles as you’d like.
Although it is not a paid job, you get the opportunity to work on a starting project, build your portfolio, and drive traffic to your own blog and website. On top of that, the writers who are the most active and contribute with the most relevant content will be added as editors to help me with incoming submissions and the overall management of the publication – remuneration will then be discussed.
– Language: Must be a fluent English writer and be able to edit and proofread your text before submission
– Must be able to come up with trendy, relevant, and easily digestible articles about traveling. Articles about destinations, travel tips and hacks, personal narratives, and insights on traveling post-COVID-19 are examples of what we are looking for.
– SEO: Posts should be keyword optimized for search engines.
– Original Content: Post must be unique and cannot be published elsewhere prior to submission. After publishing the post, you can redirect it to your own page.
– Images: Each post should include a picture. All photos must be licensed (check Unsplash and Flickr for free domain pictures)
– Please provide prior writing samples when applying.