CALLING FOR TRAVEL CURATORS IN ** CHIANG MAI**: BLOGGERS, WRITERS, PHOTOGRAPHERS, VIDEOGRAPHERS. ETC
TripGuru (thetripguru.com), a fun and exciting travel online platform, is looking to partner with bloggers, writers, photographers, and videographers to create an impactful and interesting content about travel experiences. If you are a talented storyteller with good quality content, we love to hear from you!
In return, you will get free opportunities to enjoy our local tour experiences, advertise yourself on our platforms with your content (e.g. Multimedia, Blog and Social Media, etc.), and other potential rewards
TripGuru is an online booking platform that connects travelers via authentic experiences. Our curated group tours appeal to millennial globetrotters in search of social connections and unique activities. Check out our profile at this link.
If one or more of the below describes you well, you are the kind of curator that we look for:
– You have a nice travel blog or social media channels
– You make great travel content in words, photos and/or videos
– You have articles featured in online/offline media outlets
If you have what it takes, please send:
– Your web profile e.g. blogs, social media channels, featured articles/photos/videos or more
– Please indicate if you are already in Chiang Mai, and when are you planning to leave. Or please indicate your travel dates if you are planning to visit Chiang Mai.
– Additional info about you is very helpful. (Linkedin, resume etc.)
Important Note: Please put “Curators/your name/Chiang Mai” in your email subject line. E.g. “Curator/Mary Lee/Chiang Mai”
Please find the link to our curator program in Bali and Bangkok: https://creators.matadornetwork.com/access/marketplace?filter_status_by=all&filter_by=all&sort_by=recent&q=1609350
Name: Abhisekh & Isabelle