CALLING FOR TRAVEL CURATORS IN ** BALI OR BANGKOK**: BLOGGERS, WRITERS, PHOTOGRAPHERS, VIDEOGRAPHERS. ETC
TripGuru (thetripguru.com), a fun and exciting travel online platform, is looking to partner with bloggers, writers, photographers, and videographers to create impactful and interesting content about travel experiences. If you are a talented writer with good storytelling skills, we love to hear from you!
In return, you will get free opportunities to enjoy handpicked local tour & experiences that are part of our TripGuru Shared Experience. What is ‘TripGuru Shared Experience’?
– Unique itineraries crafted alongside famous travel bloggers and local guides
– Small groups only – no buses, no crowds,
-Solo travelers don’t pay more – flat rates per person
‘Shared Experiences’ gives you a wonderful opportunity to meet new people while discovering new places!
Also, advertise yourself on our platforms with your content (e.g. Multimedia, Blog and Social Media, etc.), and other potential rewards.
TripGuru is an online booking platform that connects travelers via authentic experiences. Our curated group tours appeal to millennial globetrotters in search of social connections and unique activities. Check out our profile at this link.
If one or more of the below describes you well, you are the kind of curator that we look for:
– You have a nice travel blog or social media channels
– You make great travel content in words, photos and/or videos
– You have articles featured in online/offline media outlets
If you have what it takes, please send:
– Your web profile e.g. blogs, social media channels, featured articles/photos/videos or more
– Please indicate if you are already in Bali or Bangkok, and when are you planning to leave. Or please indicate your travel dates if you are planning to be in these two destinations.
– Additional info about you is very helpful. (Linkedin, resume, etc.)
Important Note: Please put “Curators/your name/Bali or Bangkok” in your email subject line. E.g. “Curator/Mary Lee/Bali”
Name: Abhisekh & Isabelle